Introduction to Success Factors :-
In this module, you will come to know what exactly Success Factors mean and its requirements, day-to-day roles and the problems & solutions. Moreover gets a clear idea regarding the various infrastructure layouts and understands Scalability and Availability.
Employee Central :-
In this module, you will know how success Factors stores HR data by learning foundation objects & data models. Integration capability of Success Factors and other key elements like MDF Framework will be explored in this module.
Performance Management :-
In this module, you will understand how the complete process of Performance and Goal Management is configured and modified in order to meet client requirements. We will also discover the various key steps involved in setting up this process as Admin/Manager/Employee
Workforce Analytics :-
In this module, you will put forward to learn how easy it is to configure the Reports there by Analytics.
Diversity between the report and a Query also relating them to Analytics. On the other hand we will go through the complete Workforce Planning process also.
Introduction to Mastery
1. Introduction to Successfactors Products.
2. Instance, Provisioning explanation
3. Technical Architecture
4. Integration Technology/Tools
5. Bizxpert Methodology – Implementation Methodology.
6. Basic company settings in Provisioning
7. Creating administrators in Provisioning
8. Creating administrators in Instance
9. Instance basic settings – Passwords, Home Page, Welcome Menu, Comp info.
10. Administrator tools
11. Managing To DO List.
12. Manage V12 Home Page.
13. Admin tools 2.0 and the Old Admin OverView.
14. Commonly used terms
15. Admin Privileges
16. Proxy Management
17. Setting up company Logos
18. Manage Data User Records
19. Employee Data File
21. Password Policies
22. Email Notifications
23. Text Customization in Instance
24. One Admin
25. People Search
26. Rating Scales
27. Route Maps (Workflow)
28. Launching forms
29. Employee Profile
30. XML and Data models
31. Pick list Management.
Analytics & Reporting
1. Introduction to Reporting
2. Introduction to Dash Boards
3. Set up process dashboards
4. Rating Scale Dashboards
5. Create Interactive Dashboards
6. Reporting Admin
7. Manage Report Permissions
8. List view reports
9. Spotlight view reports
10. Spread sheet reports
11. Classic reports
12. Adhoc report Builder
13. Advanced Reporting.
14. Online Report Designer.
15. Real Time scenario/Trouble Shooting demostyfied.
SuccessFactors Bizx Mobile
1. Integrating SAP SuccessFactors with Mobile Device.
2. Employee Central On Bizx Mobile.
1. Compensation Management Introduction
2. Compensation Mastery Prework
3. Setup Provisioning for Compensation.
4. Comp admin tools
5. Data Integration User Data File.
6. Compensation Plan Template.
7. Compensation Mastery Salary Sheet Management
8. Work Sheet Designer
9. Column Designer
10. Setup Look UP Tables
11. Salary Pay Matrix
12. Setup Job Code and Pay Grade Mapping Tables.
13. Compensation Eligibility
14. Compensation Guidelines
15. Multi-Dimensional Matrix for Guidelines.
16. Compensation Program Budgets
17. Budget Rules
18. Setup Salary Proration
19. Executive Review
20. Multi-currency review
21. Bonus Sheet
22 . Bonus Guidelines
23. Bonus Rules.
24. Stock Options
25. Rating Sources
26. Compensation Reporting
27. Compensation Statement
28. Admin Maintenance
29. Real Time Scenario Trouble Demonstyfied.
30. EC Integration
31. Final exercise/Case Study.
Employee Central Mastery – Core HCM
1. Introduction to EC
2. Basic provisioning Setup
3. EC Navigation
4. Setup Super Administrator Account and Managing authorizations.
5. Data models and DTDs
6. Employee Central Structure
7. Data model Management
8. Data model Associations
9. Enable Business Configuration UI (BCUI) in Provisioning
10. Business Configuration UI to Maintain Succession Data model
11. Enable employee central and RBP
12. Update employee details
13. ESS/MSS functionality
14. Understanding security
15. Managing security with RBP
16. EC as a system of record
17. EC Customizing and Populating Basic Foundation data
18. Customizing Country specific files in Foundation tables
19. Creating and modifying associations
21. Importing users and data
22. Mass Changes
23. Customizing employee files
24. Customizing CSF for employee files
25. Position Management
26. Absence Management
27. Employee Central Reporting and Integration
28. EC Payroll Integration
29. MDF Overview
30. MDF Objects creation
31. Generic Objects and Configuration of Generic Objects
32. Customer Specific Foundation Objects.
33. Rules setup.
34. Search of Inactive Employees/users.
35. Rehire Inactive Employee.